I got my self a Gopro Hero 2 Outdoor Edition as a Christmas present to myself. I started to explore it and made so angle test to see what actually…
- 170º Wide FOV (Including 1080p)
- 127º Medium FOV (In 1080p)
- 90º Narrow FOV
…means and looks like. The filmflies are raw and do not have any grading. I haven’t even looked at them in a vectorsscope or such so I do not at the time, know how much info there is in the images.
From a first glance, frist thoughts:
- …the blacks start to crawl/noise a bit
- …the auto white-balance isn’t that good
- …the wide angle looks good and has a nice “pull” in it
- …the framing is realy a guess
- …the tough housing and water resistance are the big things about this camera.